- Most common symptom is pain and stiffness in one or both knee joints, worsened with activity and relieved by rest.
- Swelling and tenderness at the affected joint.
- Loss of flexibility and limitation of movement of the joint.
- Grating sensation and popping or crackling sound at joint.
- Bone spurs, extra bits of bone, which feel like hard lumps, can form around the affected joint.
- Joint space narrowing in X- ray of the affected joint is the most important investigation finding. The less cartilage that’s left on bone end, the more severe the disease.
- 10% of men and 15% of women over 60 years are suffering from osteoarthritis of the knee joint.
- Overweight associated knee damage and osteoarthritis is the most common cause of knee replacement surgery.
- Latest studies show that the root cause of osteoarthritis is an immunological derailment leading to destruction of the joint cartilage.
- Risk factors include overweight and obesity, advancing age, female gender, weight bearing exercise and occupation.
- Overweight person trying weight reduction with weight bearing exercise like walking can aggravate the problem.
- Nutritional deficiencies, change in the fat mass to lean mass ratio and change in the omega 3 to 6 fat ratio has a major role in disease initiation.
- Correcting the root causes, the excess body weight and immune derailment is the goal of cell activation treatment.
- There is no medication, surgery or hospitalization involved, so there is no possibility of side effects.
- Low calorie optimized nutrient food and oxyflex help to reduce 5-10% of body weight in the first month itself and 15- 20% in 3 months.
- High omega 3 optimized nutrient food with all the nutrients in optimal proportion strengthens the immune system and stop the progress of the joint damage.
- Optimized nutrient skin care massage and oxyflex movements improve blood circulation, nutrient reach and waste disposal from the damaged cells and promote healing and recovery.
- In case the joint damage is so severe and joint replacement is unavoidable, pre operative health optimization and weight reduction will help the patient to face surgery in better health and ensure less complications and faster recovery.
- Cell Activation treatment for knee osteoarthritis will help to relieve other comorbidities like diabetes, hypertension, obesity etc.
- Person can achieve around 15 -20% weight reduction in 3 months. Regain bone and muscle strength, body shape, increase flexibility and reduce falls and fractures.
- Type 2 diabetic patients can stop hypoglycemic medications on day one. Normalization of blood sugar will slow down / arrest /reverse vessel damage and heart disease, diabetic foot and neuropathy, retinopathy and nephropathy.
- Improve kidney function and liver function. Helps to recover from other health issues like irritability, depression, dyslipidemia, atherosclerosis and vessel block, constipation, piles etc.
- Slow down aging process and helps to keep metabolic age below chronological age.
- Optimized nutrient skin care nourishes and protect the skin and delay aging signs like wrinkles and dryness.
In Science Behind you will be able to get an understanding of the approach of Health optimisation by Cell activation for different health conditions and disorders.
Case Study is a compilation of sample patient cases where Health optimization with Cell activation has been beneficial for a wide variety of different health conditions and disorders.
1. Doctor advised for knee replacement surgery. I am on medication for diabetes and hypertension, but not under control? Will CAT benefit me?
In this case normalising glucose levels and blood… Read More
2. I am overweight and suffering from heel pain and varicose veins. Doctor advised me to reduce weight, but I am not able to do any exercise due to heel pain ? Will CAP benefit me?
The CAP treatment aims at optimising health and help… Read More
3. I am overweight, diabetic, hypertensive and on medication for heart disease for the last 20 years. Even with insulin my blood sugar is not under control. Will CAT benefit me?
You can benefit very much from CAT. You can stop… Read More