The best preparation for pregnancy begins with CAP for optimising the health of both partners, because optimising the health of partners optimizes the health of gametes, the sperm and egg which form the first cell of child. CAP improves the health of partners and makes them ready to take up the extra responsibility of bringing up the baby. During the course of CAP the couple will be able to control and possibly reverse lifestyle issues like obesity, diabetes, hypertension etc if any and prevent the possible complications of pregnancy like abortion, congenital anomalies to child, pregnancy associated diabetes, hypertension etc. Pre pregnancy lifestyle optimization and thereby health optimization with CAP and continuation of cell activation principle based lifestyle during pregnancy and lactation will ensure best possible physical, intellectual and mental development and health for the child. It is the responsibility of each individual or the couple to give the best possible environment for the growth and development of your child.
“ The most crucial phase of your child’s physical and intellectual development takes place much before birth. Giving a head start is the best possible thing you can do for your child. ”
The most difficult challenge in planning for pregnancy is the lack of correct awareness of how to understand the issue in a systematic way to have a healthy baby.
The second challenge is to understand how both partners can use lifestyle optimisation to improve their health, fertility and prevent congenital anomalies to baby and pregnancy complications.
A full understanding of health optimization has helped many couples to have a planned pregnancy, avoid complications during pregnancy and delivery, and have a healthy baby. Very often obesity, diabetes, hormone imbalances, autoimmune conditions etc affect the health of sperm and egg and the growth of the foetus and are possible causes for infertility, pregnancy complications, congenital anomalies, preterm labour and ill health to the baby which may continue throughout their life.
“Evaluation of the male and female partners as a part of pre pregnancy health check up will help in early diagnosis of lifestyle diseases like diabetes, hypertension, thyroid problems, nutritional deficiencies, obesity etc in the partners and correct it, which will helps to ensure health of the baby”
Symptoms and Diagnosis
- Detailed history and physical examination regarding lifestyle factors, general and reproductive organ health.
- Biometric evaluation and body composition analysis of the couple, help to assess environmental and lifestyle factors which may affect the partners health and there by the baby.
- Change in body composition due to high calorie diet and lack of physical activity related increase in fat mass and an increase of fat mass lean mass ratio and associated derailment in immunity is the reason for most of the diseases.
- Nutritional deficiencies and excess can affect health and fertility. Deficiency of omega 3 fat and an over intake of omega 6 fat induced inflammation and immune derailment of partners, especially the mother can lead to pregnancy complications including miscarriage and preterm delivery, compromising the health of the child.
- Screening tests are available to assess the general health, nutritional deficiencies, hormonal factors and immunological factors affecting health and fertility.
- Correction of lifestyle factors and body composition with CAP support to the optimal level will improve the sperm health and egg health, ensures mothers health during pregnancy and lactation and thereby give the best possible environment for the growth and development of a child.
The root cause of pregnancy complications, congenital anomalies and compromised mental or physical health of the baby has close connection with ill health of the sperm, egg or the nutritional imbalance and diseases of mother or toxin exposure while pregnant.
CAP and lifestyle optimization will help to overcome many lifestyle related factors influencing health of the baby including nutrition, obesity/ underweight, toxin exposure, hormonal factors and immunological imbalances etc. Infections occurring during pregnancy can affect the health of mother and child negatively. Improvement of immunity with CAP and vaccinations for infectious diseases like Rubella and chickenpox if not previously immunized will help to prevent congenital anomalies to the child if the mother gets such an infection during pregnancy.
“Nutritional imbalances and exposure to toxins during intrauterine life is the root case of compromised health and congenital anomalies ”
- Nutritional deficiencies. Nutritional deficiencies of parents, especially the pregnant women can affect the health of the mother and child negatively. It is proved that many congenital anomalies are the result of nutritional deficiency and can be prevented. Folic acid and choline deficiency, leads to serious anomalies in children.
- Overweight/obesity affects fertility negatively. High calorie diet and sedentary lifestyle associated fat accumulation and excess weight gain leading to hyperinsulinemia and gestational diabetes complicates pregnancy with hypertension, growth retardation and even life threatening complications to mother and baby.
- Toxins. Any substance other than a nutrient or any nutrient in excess quantity is a toxin to the developing embryo. Preservatives, colors, taste makers etc in food, cosmetics, body care products can harm the egg, sperm and developing foetus.
- Medications. Many drugs taken as medications are harmful to the developing egg, sperm and embryo. Avoid medication in at least 3-6 months before the target cycle. Reverse lifestyle diseases before pregnancy with lifestyle modulation. Type 2 diabetes is reversible and if not super hyperinsulinemia associated with insulin injections during pregnancy can induce many pregnancy complications.
- Alcohol and recreational drugs. Toxic damage to the embryo due to alcohol and other recreational drug exposures leads to compromised intellectual and physical development to children. Try to avoid alcohol, smoking and other recreational drug use in at least 3-6 months before the target cycle.
- Ill health of male and female partners and the medication used during the periconceptional period or the medication taken by mother during pregnancy and lactation can affect the child negatively and can affect even the sexual orientation of the child in their adult life.
- Cell activation protocol helps the couple to control/ reverse lifestyle diseases like diabetes, psychiatric disorders, obesity etc and optimize their health. Thereby avoid medications and its toxic effects on the sperm, egg and foetus.
- CAP support starting 3-6 months before conception will ensure optimal nutrition for the egg and sperm and reduce toxin exposure.
- CAP support to the mother during pregnancy ensures optimal nourishment and physical activity and minimizes toxic exposure through food and body care. CAP support will also help to prevent complications during pregnancy and delivery.
Pre pregnancy planning challenges
“Globally, 38% of pregnancies are unintended. Only less than 10% of couples undergo planning and preparation before getting pregnant. These unplanned pregnancies are the root cause of congenital anomalies to children. ”
Challenge in pregnancy planning
Pre pregnancy health check up and correction of health issues like nutritional deficiencies and correction of pre existing diseases like diabetes, hypertension, obesity etc is crucial for the health and safety of mother and baby. Proper planning and preparation of a couple before conception will prevent anomalies occurring in the child, reduce pregnancy complications, and increase intellectual, mental and physical health of the child.
Pre Pregnancy Planning objectives
In Pre Pregnancy Planning, focus is to optimize the health of the couple to ensure health of egg and sperm from which first cell your baby is born and start growing up inside the womb. As per the latest scientific knowledge on epigenetics optimizing health of the couple and monitoring of egg release and plan for conception when the egg and sperm are at its peak of health can improve physical and intellectual health of the child. Health of an individual depends on the genetic material he/she inherited from the parents through egg and sperm and the environment and nourishment one gets initially in the intrauterine life from maternal blood and from the food and air after birth. The objective of CAP is to give an optimal environment for the next generation starting at the stage of egg and sperm.
However such aspects of health are relatively complex and involve issues ranging from genetics to lifestyle and environment.
Here we are actually concerned about the health of individual cells as well as the body’s organs, body systems, especially the endocrine and immune systems and the level of health optimisation in total for both the couple and developing baby. This is why optimising the health of all body cells could be the real solution when facing problems of such complexity.
Approach – Total approach
“The focus is on addressing whole body optimisation of both the partners there by optimizing the genetic, intellectual, mental and physical health of the baby and future generations to come”
In planning before pregnancy the aim of cell activation treatment is to ensure optimal nutrition, physical activity and reduce the toxins at cellular level and thereby optimizing the health of both the couple at cell level including the health of egg and sperm. Monitoring the egg growth and timing the conception also plays a major role in the health of the baby. If either of the partner is obese or overweight low calorie optimized nutrient food support and oxyflex helps to reduce weight and give relief to the lifestyle diseases like diabetes, hypertension, asthma, allergy etc. In case either of the couple is underweight CAP support with high calorie optimized nutrient food will help to gain weight. CAP before active fertility treatment like ovulation induction, IUI, IVF etc will improve the pregnancy rate and carry baby rate. There are many couples who have faced multiple IVF failures who have conceived while on CAP for health optimization as the major catalyst for successful infertility treatment. Optimization of lifestyle with CAP support improves the health of all body parts and organs and helps to overcome health issues like obesity, hormonal imbalance, diabetes, hypertension, hidden nutritional imbalances etc which will improve egg production and egg quality in the female partner and sperm health and sperm quality in the male partner. Ultimate goal of planning before pregnancy is to have genetic and environmental boosting for your baby at the formative period while as an egg, sperm, zygote and foetus, and scientific training on optimal baby care.
“Optimising health of the parents at a periconceptional period is the foundation for the health of your baby and future generations to come.”
- A healthy egg and healthy sperm is the basic necessity for conception of a healthy baby. Cell activation helps to optimize the health of the couple and promote production of healthy eggs, healthy sperms and thereby a healthy embryo.
- A good number of people now are overweight or obese and having multiple nutritional imbalances. CAP can achieve around 10 -20% weight reduction in three months and correct the nutritional imbalances which will be of great help in avoiding many pregnancy complications and ill health to children including autism and learning disabilities.
- Cell activation protocol helps to minimize toxin level in the body and protect the egg, sperm, embryo from toxin exposure related damage.
- Cell activation support with a high calorie diet will help to gain weight if either of the couple is underweight. Poor health of egg or sperm may be the root cause of ill health in children.
- Oxyflex stimulation helps to regain balance of immune activities, correcting hormonal imbalance and helps to cope up with stress associated with pregnancy and lactation.
- Optimized nutrient food ensures all the nutrients needed for the development of egg, sperm, embryo and strengthening of the immune system.
- Restoring the lean mass fat mass ratio and omega 3 to 6 balance to normal with CAP strengthen immunity, prevent inflammatory diseases and infections.
- Cell activation will give relief to most of the health issues like hypertension, diabetes, atherosclerosis, dyslipidemia, fatty liver, allergy, asthma, constipation, acidity, piles etc and the woman enters into pregnancy in better health.
- Cell activation and health optimization will increase the success in infertility treatment including ovulation induction, IVF and ART treatment.
- Optimized nutrient food with high omega 3 fat and omega 3 to 6 ratio 1:1will support brain growth and intellectual ability of your child.
Improves cell health and thereby that of sperm, egg and reproductive and other systems of the body.
“The real benefit is by optimizing the epigenetic factors and enabling you to give your progeny a better genetic inheritance than what you have received from your parents.”
In pre pregnancy planning the goal of cell activation treatment is optimization of health and thereby improving the health of egg, sperm, embryo and giving an optimal uterine environment for the crucial formative years of your baby. Cell activation treatment focuses on optimal functioning of the body at a cellular level including all 50-70 trillion cells of the body. Optimization of health at cellular level with optimal nutrition and minimizing toxins with optimized nutrient compositions, and improved blood and lymph circulation with oxyflex improve all aspects of reproductive health along with general health. This approach will benefit the baby by improvement of egg and sperm quality and ensuring optimal nutrition for the foetus and reduction in toxin exposure at intrauterine life. Practice of cell activation during pregnancy and lactation will help to prevent complications of pregnancy and delivery. This will ensure optimal support for the growing baby and achieve optimal intellectual and physical growth.
- Ensures best possible genetic inheritance and health for your baby and generations to come in your family tree.
- Helps to avoid congenital anomalies. Major and minor congenital anomalies including autism, learning disability and sexual orientation problems at teenage etc can be avoided by careful lifestyle optimization during preconception period and pregnancy.
- Helps to reduce weight in obese patients. Patients can achieve around 10 -20% weight reduction in 2 months.
- In underweight. Helps to gain weight if either of the couple is underweight which will improve not only fertility but general health, stamina, personality and confidence of the person.
- Reduces complications. Helps to reduce the possibility of abortion, congenital anomalies and pregnancy complications like gestational diabetes, hypertension, preterm labor, IUGR etc.
- CAP reduces the cost and complications related to infertility treatment by reducing the need for surgical interventions like laparoscopy, hysteroscopy etc and ART procedures like IVF.
- CAP helps to improve pregnancy rate and carry baby rate in IVF cycles
- Optimises health. Helps to correct health problems like obesity, diabetes, hypertension etc before entering pregnancy. Type 2 diabetic patients can stop hypoglycemic medications on day one of CAP treatment.
- Helps to correct health issues like stress, irritability, depression, allergy, dyslipidemia, constipation, piles etc
- Health optimization. This helps intellectual and physical development of the expected baby by ensuring optimal nutrition for the egg, sperm and foetus.
- Optimized nutrient food is free of added preservatives, flavours, colours, and other food additives there by not only ensuring optimal nutrition to eggs, sperm and baby but reducing the toxin entering the body.
- Oxyflex, the gentle breath regulated activity protocol can be continued throughout pregnancy which will improve placental circulation and ensure enough nutrients reaching the baby.
“The informed couple is the key to the health and prosperity of the next generation.”
Cell Activation Program (CAP) is normally a 3 month Outpatient Program for Health Optimisation. However depending on individual requirements the duration may be extended depending on the health challenge and the extent of improvements required in body parameters. An initial evaluation visit is essential and follow up visits vary case by case.
Telemedicine care available with courier delivery of CAP support kit for those who have travel restrictions.
If You have any lifestyle related disease including being overweight / underweight or you suspect so please get a check up and follow up at the earliest.
You are planning to have a baby, you and your partner should be watchful regarding lifestyle as well.
You are planning to have a baby, and you want to check out how you and your partner can benefit from optimising health with Cell Activation you can call / fix an appointment for both of you at Life Care Centre.
In Science Behind you will be able to get an understanding of the approach of Health optimisation by Cell activation for different health conditions and disorders.
Case Study is a compilation of sample patient cases where Health optimization with Cell activation has been beneficial for a wide variety of different health conditions and disorders.
Combined male and female infertility & CAP
Nutritional status and the activities of the individual decides the…..Read More
1. I had uncontrolled gestational diabetes during my first pregnancy which had to be discontinued. What should i do to prevent this from happening again?
You have not mentioned your present glucose status… Read More
2. Will gestational diabetes lead to future diabetes?
Gestational diabetes need not lead to future diabetes… Read More
3. I am pre diabetic. What can be done to prevent gestational diabetes in pregnancy?
The best option will be to optimise your health and… Read More