Psoriasis is a complex condition and patients have benefited from health optimisation provided by CAP. It is a common skin condition that speeds up the life cycle of skin cells and there are several types of psoriasis. Researchers have found that severe psoriasis may nearly double the risk of death.
- Red patches of skin covered with thick, silvery scales
- Small scaling spots (commonly seen in children)
- Dry, cracked skin that may bleed
- Itching, burning or soreness
- Thickened, pitted or ridged nails
- Swollen and stiff joints
- Derailment in lifestyle leading to derailment in immune system activity and activation of an autoimmune process is the root cause of Psoriasis.
- Initially the autoimmune process is limited to skin cells alone but when the disease progresses it can affect nails, eyes, joints etc.
- Nutritional deficiencies, toxins including excess nutrients like glucose, fats and drugs in the form of medications, infections, injuries etc can aggravate the situation.
- Change in the body composition at cell level due to aberrant lifestyle including food habits leading to deficiency or excess of one or more nutrients, sedentary lifestyle associated lack of physical activity and accumulation of toxins in the body from air, water, food, cosmetics and medication.
- Overweight and obesity associated excess fat accumulation and change in the fat mass to lean mass ratio leads to an increase in inflammatory activities. Psoriasis is considered as an inflammatory disorder.
- If the accumulated fat in the body is in the form of inflammatory mediator omega 6 or trans fat the immune derailment and the severity of disease will be more.
- Cell activation treat psoriasis by addressing the root cause of psoriasis the derailment in immune system and helps to balance the inflammatory response.
- Optimized nutrient food of cell activation will ensure optimal nutrition with high content of omega 3 fat and an omega 3 to 6 ratio 1:1 will help to regain the omega 3 to 6 balance at cell level which mediates inflammatory and anti inflammatory activities of the body.
- Oxyflex, the fat burning breath regulated movements stimulates cells all over the body and increase nutrient reach and waste disposal at cell level.
- Optimized nutrient skin care with high omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids directly nourishes and protects the skin and helps recovery.
- Cell activation treatment helps to reduce the excess fat in the form of omega 6, the inflammatory fat by increasing the metabolism and energy use.
- Reduces the toxic load on the body and thereby reduces the stress on immune system.
- Reduces excess weight and fat stores and helps to correct the fat mass lean mass ratio to optimal level.
- Discomforting itching and scaling reduces within days and patient will be able to get quality sleep within days. Skin will regain its normal texture with in 2 to 3 months.
- Improvement in skin lesions, physical and mental health with optimal nutrition, stimulation and protection from toxins of cell activation treatment will improve the confidence level of the patient, personality and performance.
- Obesity, overweight, diabetes, hypertension, dyslipidemia and other comorbidities which usually accompany psoriasis will get corrected.
- Diabetes medication if any can be stopped on the day one itself and other medications like anti hypertensives can be stopped gradually.
- Reduction in medications will reduce the toxic load on the body and immune system which further speed up recovery from psoriasis.
- While on cell activation it is easy to identify triggering factors like allergens and learn to avoid them effectively.
In Science Behind you will be able to get an understanding of the approach of Health optimisation by Cell activation for different health conditions and disorders.
Case Study is a compilation of sample patient cases where Health optimization with Cell activation has been beneficial for a wide variety of different health conditions and disorders.
1. What can I do for my chronic psoriasis?
Psoriasis is an autoimmune disease. It is important… Read More
2. I have persistent skin lesions, what can I do about it ?
The root cause of most of the skin lesions are a… Read More
3. I have skin sores, diagnosed as eczema which are not curing, what can I do?
Eczema is an autoimmune disease commonly triggered… Read More