- Weight loss surgery is associated with relatively large risks and complications, compared to many other surgeries. The side effects and complications may have lifelong implications.
- Metabolic bone disease manifesting as osteopenia and secondary hyperparathyroidism due to reduced calcium absorption can be a serious problem.
- Rapid weight loss after obesity surgery can contribute to the development of gallstones as well by increasing the lithogenicity of bile.
- Hyperoxaluria that can potentially lead to oxalate nephropathy. Rhabdomyolysis leading to acute kidney injury, and impaired renal handling of acid and base has been reported after bypass surgery.
- Nutritional derangements due to deficiencies of micronutrients like iron, vitamin B12, fat soluble vitamins, thiamine, and folate are especially common after malabsorptive bariatric procedures.
- Seizures due to hyperinsulinemic hypoglycemia and self-harm behaviors and suicide appear to be increased in people with mental health issues in the five years after bariatric surgery had been done.
- Aberrant lifestyle with high calorie food associated fat accumulation is the root cause of obesity and comorbidities compelling the person for the risky bariatric surgeries.
- Bariatric surgery is considered as a treatment option for patients with a BMI of 40 or greater who instituted but failed an adequate exercise and diet program.
- In obesity-related comorbid conditions, such as hypertension, diabetes mellitus, hyperlipidemia, and obstructive sleep apnea(Snoring) etc, bariatric surgeries are considered if the BMI is above 35.
- Weight loss surgery is associated with a relatively large number of complications. In these surgeries, the patient is forced to eat less by reducing the stomach volume or bypassing the food flow through a large part of the gut to reduce absorption of food.
- After a person successfully loses weight following bariatric surgery, they are usually left with excess skin. These are addressed in a series of plastic surgery procedures and single such operation can require 7 to 10 hours under general anesthesia and blood transfusions.
- Post-surgery, overeating is curved because exceeding the capacity of the stomach causes nausea and vomiting. Patients have difficulty in drinking the appropriate amount of fluids and if not taken enough care as repeated sips may go to dehydration.
- Correcting the root causes, the aberrant lifestyle and optimizing body weight and body composition is the goal of cell activation treatment.
- There is no medication, surgery or hospitalization involved, so there is no possibility of side effects. This treatment is safe for children.
- Low calorie optimized nutrient food and oxyflex help to reduce 5-10% of body weight in the first month itself and 15- 20% in 2- 3 months and average 5% weight reduction every month in continuation treatment till reaching the optimal weight.
- High omega 3 optimized nutrient food with all the nutrients in optimal proportion strengthens the immune system and help to relieve comorbidities like diabetes, hypertension, dyslipidemia, heart disease etc.
- Optimized nutrient skin care massage and oxyflex movements improve blood circulation, nutrient reach and waste disposal from skin and prevent sagging of skin with weight reduction.
- In case the patient is not able to control food intake due to psychological reason it can be combined with less invasive safer, temporary bariatric procedures like gastric balloon.
- Cell Activation treatment for weight reduction is economical and effective for all age groups and there is no possibility of side effects. Cell activation support optimal growth and development in children, which is an added benefit.
- Person can achieve around 10 -20% weight reduction in 2 months and can continue treatment till the optimal body weight is achieved.
- Type 2 diabetic patients can stop insulin and hypoglycemic medications on day one and other medications for comorbidities like hypertension, heart disease etc can be tapered off gradually.
- Regain body shape, strength and youthfulness and reverse the accelerated metabolic aging associated with obesity.
- Optimized nutrient skin care nourishes and protect the skin and prevent skin loosening with weight reduction.
- Optimizes health and slow down the aging process and helps to keep metabolic age below chronological age.
In Science Behind you will be able to get an understanding of the approach of Health optimisation by Cell activation for different health conditions and disorders.
Case Study is a compilation of sample patient cases where Health optimization with Cell activation has been beneficial for a wide variety of different health conditions and disorders.
1. I am 92 kg, suffering from uncontrolled diabetes and burning leg and not able to sleep. Doctors advised bariatric surgery for me. Will CAT be beneficial for me?
Your symptoms are of diabetes, hypertension and… Read More
2. I am 110kg and on treatment for infertility. Doctor asked me to undergo bariatric surgery for weight reduction. Will I be able to reduce weight with CAP and avoid surgery?
Bariatric surgery is a major surgery and it will… Read More
3. I am 115 kg. I want to lose weight without surgery. Will CAP treatment benefit me?
With CAT treatment you will be able to reduce… Read More