- Signs and symptoms of a stroke may include an inability to move or feel on one side or a part of the body, dizziness, headache, loss of vision to one side, loss of speech etc.
- Two-thirds of strokes occur in those over 65 years old. South Asians are at particularly high risk of stroke, accounting for 40% of global stroke deaths.
- High blood pressure and dyslipidemia accounts for around 50% of stroke risk. Blood pressure reduction of 10 mmHg systolic or 5 mmHg diastolic reduces the risk of stroke by 40%.
- Diabetes mellitus increases the risk of stroke by 2 to 3 times.
- As per studies antiplatelet drugs did not reduce the risk of ischemic stroke for primary prevention, but increased the risk of major bleeding.
- Disability affects 75% of stroke survivors enough to decrease their employability. Stroke can affect people physically, mentally, emotionally, or a combination of the three.
- Sedentary life and high calorie diet induced excess fat accumulation and associated inflammatory changes in blood clotting mechanism and damage to blood vessels is the root cause of stroke.
- Stroke is the second most frequent cause of death worldwide. It is ranked after heart disease and before cancer. The risk of stroke increases exponentially from 30 years of age.
- Family members may have a genetic tendency for stroke or share a lifestyle that contributes to stroke. Men are 25% more likely to suffer strokes than women, yet 60% of deaths from stroke occur in women.
- Stroke is the result of insufficient blood flow to a part of the brain. It can be due to a blood clot obstructing the blood vessel called ischemic stroke or due to bleeding into the brain tissue from a damaged blood vessel called hemorrhagic stroke.
- The main risk factor for stroke is high blood pressure and other factors include obesity, high blood lipids, diabetes, atrial fibrillation, heart disease and tobacco smoking.
- Hypertension predisposes to other risk factors of stroke including heart attack, heart failure, atrial fibrillation, peripheral arterial disease, atherosclerosis etc.
- Cell activation help to correct the root causes of stroke including hypertension, diabetes, dyslipidemia, obesity, heart attack, atrial fibrillation etc.
- The goal of Cell Activation treatment is optimization of health at cellular level by correcting the body composition with optimal nutrition, stimulation and protection from toxins.
- Cell activation helps to control blood pressure and dyslipidemia, and prevent vessel damage and atherosclerosis.
- While controlling hypertension and dyslipidemia cell activation treatment control blood sugar level and reduce toxin level in blood.
- With cell activation treatment we can stop medications for diabetes on day one and taper of medications for hypertension, dyslipidemia and other diseases gradually with body composition correction.
- Optimized nutrient food and oil massage with high omega 3 content stimulate and strengthen the brain and nerve cells and speed up recovery stroke from stroke and prevent bed sores.
- Fast and easy control of blood triglyceride, glucose level and blood pressure with cell activation speed up recovery and prevent recurrence.
- Cell Activation treatment is aiming at the optimization of health at cellular level by correcting the body composition. There for the treatment is beneficial not only to the heart and blood vessel diseases but also to all the organs and health issues of the body.
- Cell activation helps to control blood pressure and dyslipidemia prevent vessel damage and atherosclerosis. Thereby able to taper the medications for hypertension, dyslipidemia and other medications for issues of lifestyle origin.
- Cell activation can reduce the need for medication and surgery for cardiac problems like angioplasty and bypass surgery and will prevent heart attack and stroke and its recurrence.
- Ready to eat optimized nutrient compositions make the practical implementation of DASH diet simple and easy.
- Optimized nutrient salt with optimal sodium potassium ratio of 1:3 will optimize sodium potassium ratio in the body and thereby helps to control blood pressure.
- Low calorie optimized nutrient food and oxyflex make weight reduction easy and can reduce 10 to 20% of fat mass in 2 months with ease.
- The high omega 3 fatty acid content of optimized nutrient diet with omega 3 to 6 ratio 1:1 reduces the production of inflammatory mediators and thereby protects the cardiovascular system from heart attack and stroke.
- High omega 3 fat with optimal omega 3 to 6 ratio in diet will help to relax blood vessel smooth muscles, control blood pressure and reversal of autoimmune disease affecting heart and also for managing cardiac arrhythmias.
- With cell activation treatment diabetic medications can be stopped on the day one itself and blood sugar will be under control with in few days this will speed up recovery of damaged cells.
- Weight reduction with cell activation helps solve other associated health issues of lifestyle origin such as diabetes, asthma, arthritis, fatty liver, etc.
In Science Behind you will be able to get an understanding of the approach of Health optimisation by Cell activation for different health conditions and disorders.
Case Study is a compilation of sample patient cases where Health optimization with Cell activation has been beneficial for a wide variety of different health conditions and disorders.
Hypertension medication & CAP
High blood pressure affects around 40% of the adult population…..Read More
1. My husband is recovering from a road accident. His wounds are not healing and blood sugar is high in spite of insulin injections. Will Cell Activation Program benefit him?
Blood sugar control is very important for wound… Read More
2. My mother is on chemotherapy for breast cancer. She is not taking food properly. Will Cell Activation Program benefit her?
Weak immune system is the root cause of breast… Read More
3. My father had a heart attack a year back. He is on medication for diabetes, hypertension and cholesterol. Will Cell Activation Program benefit him?
High blood sugar, hypertension and cholesterol… Read More